WHAT IS POWERPOINT?
PowerPoint is a powerful presentation software developed by Microsoft. It is a standard component of the company's Microsoft Office suite software, and is bundled together with Word, Excel and other office productivity tools. The program uses slides to convey information rich in multimedia. The term slide refers to the old slide projector, which this software effectively replaces.
- Beginning a Presentation
- Creating a Presentation
- Working with PowerPoint User Interface
- Creating a Presentation Using a Wizard
- Exploring and Moving around a Presentation
- Changes in view
- Using Design Templates
- Creating Charts and Tables
- Creating an Organization Chart or Diagram
- Exploring Chart Types
- Changing, Rotating, Flipping Objects
- Grouping and Un grouping Objects
- Viewing and Entering Text
- Navigating in Slide Show View
- Creating and Editing Tables
- Creating Action Buttons
- Adding and Modifying Text
- Setting up Slide Shows
- Printing the Slides
Assignment or Projects
Practice for more than 20 different kinds of PPT presentations files in different format which are required to management in the corporate.